Dreampod has a variety of options depending on what you are looking for. All of the cold plunges come with an external chiller that can maintain temperatures between 3°C (37F) and 40°C (104F). The main differences between the plunges are the style and whether it can be used for commercial use or at home. The flex is a blow up cold plunge that is light and can easily be moved. The Barrel and Bath are the two commercial tubs which means they are better if you expect a high volume of people using them.
Dreampod Inflatable Ice Bath & Chiller
**In-stock and ready to ship**
- Shipping Dreampod
- Return Policy
- Why Buy From Us
Inflatable, reinforced tub design utilizing the same inflatable technology found in modern stand up paddle boards. Once inflated, the walls become rigid and the barrier of air within the walls acts as a natural insulator, helping to keep the water nice and cold.
It’s the perfect option for those looking for an affordable and reliable solution for daily cold immersion.
Chiller unit is compact, quiet, easy to maintain, and quick to set up!
This unit comes with a cover as well!
- No unsafe Ozone in the filtration process, but instead a 10 micron filter & UV light.
- 3/4 HP Chiller
- Insulated design ensures maximum cold retention, which means you save money on utility costs.
- Compact chilling unit, which means a quieter system. Overall decibels are much less than the leading competitors.
- Over a decade of experience in manufacturing and shipping products worldwide.
- 24/7 Customer Support
Dreampod Inflatable Bath & Chiller includes FREE Shipping (lower 48 states).
**In stock and ready to ship**
We will send you shipping confirmation within 24 hours of your order
leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when
If you do not receive shipping confirmation from us within four business
days of your order feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
- There is a 30 day window from the date you receive the item to return it for a refund
- The item must be unused and in the same condition you receive it in, in the original packaging
- You must include the receipt or proof or purchase with the return
- Once we receive the item, we will inspect it and notify you of receipt. We will provide you with an update on the status of your refund after inspecting the item
- If the return is approved, we will issue you a refund equal to the amount we received from you for the item, minus the shipping cost
- You are responsible for covering the cost of shipping when returning the item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable
- A restocking fee of 20% of sales will be charged to you to cover any expenses that cannot be recovered due to the return
We get it. You've got a lot of choice when it come to online retailers. Here's why we think you should shop with us at Comfort Home Recovery.
- Easy & secured shipping in USA (lower 48 states)
- Price Match. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a price match.
- No sales tax on most USA orders!
- Great Service. We pride ourselves on the best service from our expert team.